• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX CS4 compressor

I have the same coalescing filter. Upon receipt, I couldn't get the output compression fitting to seal, so I removed it. The resulting hole is an M10x1. I had a hose with an M10 male on one end, and whatever it was I needed on the other end, so I was good to go.

However, you could use this fitting (and I'm thinking about making the switch myself), and then you can use the female Foster - female Foster hose that comes with the compressor.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Quick-Disconnect-Stainless-Paintball-Charging/dp/B09QS5484G/?th=1

Reactions: Phil.Probe
Various versions of this too
IMG_2503.png

Reactions: Phil.Probe
I believe both have an internal air water separator, but I still use a small tampon style filter just as an added measure. Here's a link to the GX Pumps website where you can compare the specs:

The CS3 Models are currently on sale for a good bit cheaper than on Amazon, and there is a coupon for an additional 10% off: GXPUMPS10OFF

Here's a link to the type of filter I am useing on my CS4:

I will say, the filter still feels dry even after filling a 580cc tank ffrom 150 BAR to 250 BAR, so the internal air/warter separator on the CS4 does a good job!

Thanks I'm really happy so far and considering my GXcs-2 has 14 hrs on it and never misses a beat I think this will be a long lived unit
Well I purchased a new GX sc 4 I noticed it doesn’t work good on my gold filter with filters? Thant could be my priority valve needs replaced but I did a lot of testing and it seems to me it’s based on the back flow. However so far it does keep a gun or tank dry. I put a cotton filter set up after I noticed the back flow problem and it stays dry. My only concern is the owners manual states To Disemble the unit every 2 years for maintenance. Ok that summed it up basically their telling me on the use your buying a new one in that time frame. I’ll go with it until the wheels fall off but eventually I’ll get a Lightning. The good news is their coming out with better inexpensive guns as well as compressor’s! The technology is rapidly advancing. I could rebuild my old young hang out with all the space it picks up there’s no reason to it’s already a dinosaur now compared to four years ago! These Chinese compresses are made to last for a year or two and then you either gotta rebuild them and you’re still not guaranteed a good product in the end. What they are filling a gap

Got my CS4 in a few weeks ago, and have used it a few times to fill large SCBA tanks. So far so good, seems to work great, no leaks, doesn't seem to get too hot. I have a completely empty tank I am filling and I'm doing it like 100bar at a time just because. Is it better to run it e.g. 3 times for an hour each, or ~3 hours at once?

Either way, so far happy I bought it. Just using distilled water and I did do some rinsing to clean out the gunk. Much less hassle than breaking out the yong heng, the bucket, freezing a bunch of cups of ice to keep water cool, etc...

Got mine Thursday afternoon. Spent afternoon with 10 minute set up. Filled my Huben
Shot all day, filling Huben 8 times.
Went to my 200 yard range today for the ultimate test. Set the knock downs @ 50,100,150,200. 51 shots later,i started the Subaru ,hooked up the CS4 and 4minutes 21 seconds later the Huben has been filled from 3000psi to 4800 psi.
I'm more than satisfied with it now. 2 years? We'll see.