GUN SAFETY

so common sense is the best way to do anything ,,,can you honestly say you can pick your gun out of a hundred. say..do you guys have your serial %s stored ?is there a place tp register your guns and model and serial l#s ,dogs have chips credit cards have chips or they look like stickers ...is there a better way to be safe,,,obviously locking them up ,,,putting them in a safe is a common sense move but what to do after ,,besides serial numbers. is there any other safety features we can do ...been thinking of this for a while what about scopes is there seial numbers ? theres got to be and where ,,4 guns 4 scopes and a compressor and they accesories close to $15k in the last 6 or 7 months what about insurance...i like that the air gun co.s track my purchases the only reason to have proof of purchase any and all info welcomed please pat

just wanna be safe, kids bike stolen out of yard and wifes stearing column pulled off in the last 6 weeks ,,,both were in the driveway ,,,it bugs me ,,thanks john im gonna see about the insurance rider,,i really just started to collect and after getting a couple of RAW and FX rigs its something special to me ,,besides my home its the largest investment i have pat

I have a few gun safes and a couple gun cabinets and then my Homeowners insurance to cover my firearms. About 11 years ago we did a video of all our household belongings and put it in our safety deposit box but it really needs to be done again, irs a good way to show all your in home belongings to the insurance company in case of fire or theft plus we have our boats on the homeowners policy too.

Camera system..... I had my car window broken 2 Christmas seasons in a row. Since I put up a Costco security camera system and have noticed that the punks (neighborhood kids) that used to hang out in the shadows smoking have moved on. Now I am not sure if they grew up or moved away, but I am sure that the cams helped to expedite the situation.

I also keep a digital memory card with serial numbers and identifiers of all our important stuff. I started to keep an excel spreadsheet but have not updated in a year or two.

Sorry to hear about the theft, the violation feels terrible.