• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Great reason to buy from Utah airguns.

Personally, my experience with the boys in Utah has been hit or miss in the last few months. Some good, some TERRIBLE.
I've since moved on from them unless I absolutely have to.
Depending on who answers the phone, they are either really courteous and helpful or an absolute cocky jerk. No thanks.
AOA is WAYYYYYY better when it comes to customer communication and respect.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I usually buy pellets and accessories from UA. I've had 2 issues with guns out if say 5 I bought in the past from them, never received a SST for one (veteran) they promised they'd send when they got it (gun was sold long ago regardless), then had quite an issue returning a gun with a bad reg. Took time and posting on here but did eventually get a personal call from owner on his personal cell. He got everything right and completely respect that. They have best price on my usual FX 15.9gr pellets so I buy from them and pellets are packed great. Also no tax helps so is a better buy for me than PA on pellets. Guns though I do go elsewhere.