• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Great experience buying a high performance rifle from TalonTunes

I wanted to give my highest recommendation for Tony and TalonTunes. Tony had recommended a couple rifles that would suit my needs, neither of which I had ever heard of. Tony assured me that he only sells rifles of high quality that he would personally own. The RTI Prophet II had everything I wanted and nothing I didn’t need. So, I added a scope, moderator, tripod and 4 tins of the pellets he would be using to tune the rifle. Tony called me 2 days later to let me know the rifle was tuned, scope leveled and zeroed at 30yds with the moderator installed and everything was up to his standards and ready for shipment to me. I was happy to receive the rifle all ready to shoot when it arrived. The first 3 test shots were on top of each other. I was amazed at what this rifle could do and happy that it was tuned to fit my needs. It can be difficult purchasing a rifle when you're not quite sure what would suit your needs best. Tony has the experience and took the time to make the whole process fun!

My lady ordered maybe 8 or 9 tins of pellets and a Saber Tactical picatinny bottle adaptor from him a few weeks ago. They accidentally left one tin of pellets out of her order. She called and he asked her to email them and they'd take care of her. A few days later, 3 tins showed up to replace the single tin they left out. That in itself is why I told her my next order will be with him. Wish he sold BRK/Daystates.

Last edited:
I ordered a gun from him a couple days ago. Today I got a voicemail from him giving me the rundown on the gun I ordered. Just a brief description of what he was doing to it before he ships it. That call certainly wasn’t necessary but it sure was reassuring. I’ve ordered and waited on so many guns in my lifetime that I no longer get all jacked up and obsess over when will it ship or track my new toy like a stalker. But I have to say, that 20 second phone call goes a very long way. Hats off to him. I’ll remember this when the gun bug bites me again.

I ordered a gun from him a couple days ago. Today I got a voicemail from him giving me the rundown on the gun I ordered. Just a brief description of what he was doing to it before he ships it. That call certainly wasn’t necessary but it sure was reassuring. I’ve ordered and waited on so many guns in my lifetime that I no longer get all jacked up and obsess over when will it ship or track my new toy like a stalker. But I have to say, that 20 second phone call goes a very long way. Hats off to him. I’ll remember this when the gun bug bites me again.
I also received a call prior to shipping, asked if their was anything else needed. Tony has stepped up his game.