Great British Shooting Awards 2021 - Air Arms Ultimate Sporter Shortlisted!

The Air Arms Ultimate Sporter has been shortlisted for the Airgun of The Year in the Great British Shooting Awards 2021.

Air Arms Ultimate Sporter Airgun of the year.1614704575.jpg

Public voting for the 2021 Great British Shooting Awards is now open, 👇 👇 👇 

Vote Now

The shortlists for the Great British Shooting Awards 2021 have been revealed and Air Arms are delighted to announce that the Air Arms Ultimate Sporter has once again been nominated for Airgun of the year category for 2021. This is the third time in succession that Air Arms has made the final five, being crowed Airgun of the year in 2019 and 2020.

Air Arms are calling for Air Arms enthusiasts to get together and vote for the Air Arms Ultimate Sporter as your Airgun of the year for 2021.

Voting closes to the public on the 7th March 2021 and the winners will be announced in a virtual awards ceremony on 31st March 2021. 

Be sure to follow Air Arms on social media to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements. 

Thank you all for your continued support. 

Team Air Arms 

Air Arms,

If you would like to bring Air Arms to the attention of the USA market, I can make a video for you. ...just PM me.

I don't think alot of people here in the USA are familiar with your brand or where to buy it.

aside from Pyramid Air.

Airgun of the Year? I'd love to see what they are talking about. 

Thanks -Nate @ Airgun Channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOK4tO1I_NPdZqUXkZ7RtIA