• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I guess get some things / pictures like this and go adk whoever is in charge enforcing that and show and tell the trap / backstop ideas and see if they say thats good no problem or no and have them explain it out . You need to find a legal guideline not that vague wording.

Show them some responsibility willingness and you may get rewarded

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I guess get some things / pictures like this and go adk whoever is in charge enforcing that and show and tell the trap / backstop ideas and see if they say thats good no problem or no and have them explain it out . You need to find a legal guideline not that vague wording.

Show them some responsibility willingness and you may get rewarded
On my to do listšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸŽ©

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
One of these should do the trick

Long_House_Iroquois_Allen.jpg

• Love
I m in city limits and have a 8 ft. fence but still not allowed out doors to shoot into a 1/4" 53 lb. steel trap

View attachment 320406
Or owned or operated by the goverment or its entity.. so if you were a cop or county commissioners its just fine and dandy . Lol.. under there watchfull eye and registration.. but its all in the name of public safety. Cause you could put your eye out with one of them thingsšŸ˜‰

Same here. That's why I shoot in the basement.
G0d bless america.. we got it sooooo good . If you want to know what america is like look in a non crt history book. Thats getting about the only place youll find it . Good read when cowering in a basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsfrid
Now that's what I'm talking about haha I want zzeerroo chance of pass throughšŸ¤£1in steel plate backer be good yea?*if I find one I will totally use it!!šŸ¤ŖšŸ‘
I used Lowes finest 16 gage (easly shot through ) but screwed it to a 1x3 frame and poured a bag of cement in , the steel keeps the cement from chipping and the cement keeps the steel with no dents . and way way less cost than even 1/4 inch steel . EDIT also a dull "thunk"
sound rather quiet .

Last edited:
  • Love
I also have a D-Bag of a neighbor. He was asked by neighbors to quit shooting squirrels on their property, he didn't. He was such a crappy shot he perforated a couple mailboxes, holes in one neighbors house. Someone turned him in, $10,000 fine, arrested, make restitution on the one guys house, state stuck it to him good. Couldn't happen to a bigger a$$hole, I laughed. Now I go to the state range and use my basement range.

I use an old heavy bottom steel pot from the thrift store to hold my duct seal. Cheap and effective, deep enough to catch lead shrapnel as shots impact the wad o' lead stuck in the seal... Works well anywhere you put it. As a sidenote, I was just thinking that you might not want to state your solution on a public forum if there is any doubt that it might not follow the letter of the law.

I use an old heavy bottom steel pot from the thrift store to hold my duct seal. Cheap and effective, deep enough to catch lead shrapnel as shots impact the wad o' lead stuck in the seal... Works well anywhere you put it. As a sidenote, I was just thinking that you might not want to state your solution on a public forum if there is any doubt that it might not follow the letter of the law.
Lol.. ya, i call them the frygongs... Not many have the good thick bottom to take hits over and over, but thrift store cookware is pretty cheap ..

My 100y frygong well used and slightly abused šŸ˜‡

frygong.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SacramentoSam