• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 performance mods

Once you can get 90 FPE out of a pistol and very flat strings at lower powers with a very wide pressure fill capability what else is there really to do ?
Very well summed that up. I agree on every point you stated. With this Huben pistol its a simple choice for me to just shoot the dang thing. Its fun. It goes perfect with my K1, THANK YOU GREGOR

Very well summed that up. I agree on every point you stated. With this Huben pistol its a simple choice for me to just shoot the dang thing. Its fun. It goes perfect with my K1, THANK YOU GREGOR
The quality of my GK1 has we wanting a K1. I’m reading up and watching videos on the K1. My wallet needs to recover a bit first. Been a few large purchases lately. Happy Wife, Happy Life!

The quality of my GK1 has we wanting a K1. I’m reading up and watching videos on the K1. My wallet needs to recover a bit first. Been a few large purchases lately. Happy Wife, Happy Life!

The GK1 makes the K1 look very appealing. I do not have the room for another rifle but the K1 is a bullpup, so maybe I can squeeze it into a closet. 😀

Reactions: TiPascal
The performance mods are more of ease of loading, sound, optics:
- huben3dparts - speed loader to load 3 at a time, their clean top mount to place a red/green dot more in the rear, their rear picatinny mount so you can put a foldable carbine stock
- a moderator - like the "Subscriber" designed and "Torquemaster" printed shorty
- if you want it compact there is the shorty conversion

GK1 carbine folded.jpg

GK1 carbine attached.jpg

Last edited:
The performance mods are more of ease of loading, sound, optics:
- huben3dparts - speed loader to load 3 at a time, their clean top mount to place a red/green dot more in the rear, their rear picatinny mount so you can put a foldable carbine stock
- a moderator - like the "Subscriber" designed and "Imadman" printed shorty
- if you want it compact there is the shorty conversion

View attachment 464672

View attachment 464673
Just to clarify member Torquemaster printed the mod for me.

Reactions: primaz and BABz58