• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Giving the .20 cal. gals a little field time!

Took a couple strolls the last couple of weekends with my beloved .20s!
All three are tack drivin machines with different ammo and never let me down! 🎯😉
The target is shot at 20m indoors with the HW100. 13.73 grain pellets straight from the tin and mag fed. No special treatment!
I know it says 10m but that's just the software he uses at the club! After two weeks of shooting I'm leading the pack!

James from Michigan
.20 cal fanatic 😜
IMG_20221228_124029.jpg
IMG_20230108_233108_01.jpg
IMG_20230122_135220.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-193714.jpg

James, those are ALL FANTASTIC .20 cals! Great shooting on those nutters and targets! The most underrated caliber for sure. I hope slug makers start making them....
Nielsen had talked about it in the past and then COVID happened! We'll see!
Predator Joe talking about a possible GTO in .20 coming in the near future at Shot show!

Reactions: Ranchibi
The 3rd rifle, that QB is very nice! All 3 are damn fine rifles, nice work! Good looking squirrels too, definitely didn't miss any meals!
That's a Rich from Michigan special with an Abernathy thumb hole stock! One of my favorites.
16 inch unchoked barrel and love's FTTs
IMG_20220721_052051.jpg

Last edited:
That's a Rich from Michigan special with an Abernathy thumb hole stock! One of my favorites.
16 inch unchoked barrel and love's FTTsView attachment 326128
I don't usually click on the hunting threads but I'm glad I did...being a .20 cal. fan myself...I can appreciate just how special those PCPs are, especially these days when .20 caliber is shunned by the manufacturers...I'm lucky enough to have a Huntsman in .20. That HW100 of yours is "legendary" in our airgun community with a "waiting list"...needs to be kept under lock and key...lol!
Just got a Srey Pro X in .22 semi auto and during my research somewhere I heard they were available in .20 cal. 5.0mm but not offered by US dealers...would be an interesting PCP...if a guy could get one.
20221020_104257.jpg

Reactions: ChuckHunter