• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Ghost makes compressor happy

Yep, my compressor has been taking extended vacations since getting the Ghost Carbine. Just want to share this for those looking to power-down their .22 Ghost to sub-12 FPE to maximize shot count. I shoot .22 CPHPs at 11.5 FPE and below is the amount of shots I'm able to achieve. I should mention that actual shot count is actually more than what is shown, but I just got tired and decided to stop at 50 BAR on both gauges.

Now, I'm sure many of you know that Crosman pellets are notorious for their inconsistent weights and sizes, so I discounted the shots for pellets that felt too loose in the barrel. They were actually shot, but I didn't count them; therefore, shot count should be even higher. (Of course, premium pellets like JSBs produce better stats.) That said, slowly closing the cocking levers on my PCPs to get a feel of the pellets' resistance as they are chambered is part of my shooting technique. It also allows me to call my shots. 😉
IMG_2308.png

STARTING PRESSURES -- REGULATOR AND RESERVOIR
IMG_2312.jpeg

IMG_2311.jpeg

ENDING PRESSURES -- REGULATOR AND RESERVOIR

IMG_2307.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

Last edited: