• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Get a life, get a dog, get a wife, get out and shoot your air gun!

I've found some members here to be very helpful. Other members seem to just complain every chance they get. They come off as discouraging, disgruntled, angry, irritated, grumpy and downright unpleasant. Get a life, get a dog, get a wife, get out and shoot your air gun. Just stop ruining the intrigue and excitement of air gunning for everyone else!

kickinthenuts.jpeg

Thanks for having me :) I've learned a lot from most of you.

Dang, hope that’s not you…. Looks like a 4 wheeler accident over the bars. In 2005 I had back surgery and was In a hospital room with a guy that wrecked his 4 wheeler. He was all broken from the waist down. We talked all night and he tried to sell me his 4 wheelers. I had no interest…. Whew, he was in rough shape.

I agree 100% with your post, appreciate what you have.

That photo has been around the internet for years.
I was almost exactly like that when I was two + yrs old . A full leg cast up the right leg & a 1/2 cast on the left leg. Don't remember much about the injury or the recovery . Home movies & stories from parents & relatives tell the story . Although I had nightmares for years that I believe were from anesthetic issues ( the old gas mask knockout ) and an incident during surgery that was "hushed" by the medical team . Whatever happened to that fellow , I feel sorry for him .

I tend to gravitate towards the angry old man routine.

I will give you a example of what fule it.

So here right now, there is a land slide going on, unfortunately someone placed a plant on it cleaning contaminated earth, this company seemingly put 3 million tonnes of contaminated earth there in a big pile, on top of the clay lined slope.
And now it is sliding and today to everyone's but my surprise the company filed for bankruptcy ( company share majority owned by the #6 richest guy in the country, worth billions )
What make me wonder is the big pile of untreated dirt, the plant seem pretty small in size and i dont think it can clean more than 1 ton of dirt a day, so with 3 million tonnes lying around, they should have enough to operate for a long time.
But they was probably driving more dirt in daily right until the slide started as that i think was their bread and butter, think contaminated earth Ponzi scheme.

But i think that was never the plan, the plan was to make money taking other PPLs contaminated earth, and then pretend to clean it, and then at some point declare bankruptcy and dump it all on the tax payers.

And that right now seem to have a price of 2.1 billion to clean up this mess, that is the contaminated earth still there of course just stopping it from going into a little creek and overflowing a nearby small village.

Mind you i still smile now and then, and not always my well developed sarcasm that do it.

I am getting a dog as soon as i live in a place where one could have a dog, CUZ i dont think a small 2 floor apartment in a town is the place for that, i would have to drive for at least 30 minutes to get to a nice place to put your paws to work and the sniffer to the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOOMRIDER