• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gas ram conversion, Walther LGV

Hehe that is not quite how I would put it but in essence Deja is correct in my view. The LGV is a fine airgun just the way it is and it is nice to finally see some new blood in the precision springer realm that is not your typical magnum teeth jarring inaccurate flavor of the month POS. I think there will be definitely an LGU in my future once funds provide. All reviews seem to point to a very fine rifle. That does not mean that a gas ram can't be smooth and precise just that most are not from the factory let alone a custom swap. The Theoben rifles were quite good but even those highly refined ones were a bit short in shot cycle making them a touch harsher to shoot when compared to a fine springer at the benefit of a very quick shot cycle. Just some thoughts...

Pete

Thanks Pete for comments. I know how good the Walther is, mine is in 22 cal. I bought it knowing the fps it produces and it was solely purchased as for a target rifle.
I was just wondering if there was a conversion out there as I thought an extra 100 fps would give more reach. It still would be very accurate with the Walther barrel. I myself would not put it in the magnum range and I can honestly say that the shot cycle is very comparable to The gas rams I own. Thanks again