• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Gamo Magnum ????????? I am thinking about Buying.

You may want to consider the GAMO ACCU .22. It sells for a very reasonable price and has the advantage of being an under-lever. EMrider is correct, accuracy is more important than 1,000 fps. If you can't hit the quarry power is meaningless. Take a look at this video and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFz0pwht2BQ

"EMrider"My experience with a Gamo was regrettable. Lots of power, but accuracy was poor. For the same price I would have been happier with an RWS 34. IMHO, ideal power for a springer is about 850-900fps or 12-13fpe with 8-9gr pellets.

Not only in your opinion, but this is also a scientific fact. As soon as you go near or go over the speed of sound (which is 1126 fps at sea level), the pellets start to become unstable and you lose accuracy pretty quickly. 850 (or thereabouts) fps is the optimum velocity. As soon as you approach 1000 fps, you start to notice this phenomenon.