Fx Wildcat

It's as expected, only shorter than I imagined. The cheekrest is not to bad for lefties either so that'll do it for me. Very light and nice to hold. I'm a little unsure of where to put the rear stud for the sholder strap. Dont want to come in conflict with the screws holding the but pad. Havent been able to shoot it due to the fillkit not arriving at the same time as the rifle.
edit: only surprise was that the rifle was placed the wrong way in the box. Looks like it has been opened to put the scoperings in but they must have checked out the rifle before closing the box again.

Also, it's not weapons locker friendly as it builds quite a lot with the scoperings. Guess thats the life of a bullpup owner.
I had to put the rifle in sideways. Not a problem for me though as that rifle is the only rifle I have required to be put in a locker.
Edit: when drilling for the stud, choose a smaller drillbit than you would for wood stocks. It will sit a little looser in this synthetic stock than a wood stock using the same drillbit. I learned by doing... I think it will be alright though.

It does. Hope my sorrow brings you some pleasure.. 
No, the retailer messed up so the scope (Sidewinder 30 6-24x56) and the FX Charging kit shipped separately two days later. It will most
likely be here tomorrow morning and hopefully ill get a few shots off before attending a wedding.
In other news I glued that stud with araldite, and now hopefully it will hold.:)