• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat Newb Help

I just bought a Wildcat from the boards and I'm pulling my hair out trying to insert the magazine. I'm following the online manual...put the safety on and pulled the cocking lever as far back as it goes. The slot for the magazine is exposed but the magazine won't fall in place. It just sits there as if something is blocking it. Any advice? 

1587691148_1420602415ea23e8cb81a18.06403405.jpg

1587693229_157866155ea246ad453456.63438157.jpg

Check the detent in the center of the mag (silver ball). It is spring loaded and should press in easily. This is the side of the mag that faces toward the back of the rifle. Insert the pellets from this side. The Wildcat's charging handle can move forward from the fully open position when the rifle is pointed down. This can block the magazine from being inserted. Try holding the handle back when inserting the mag.

Joe at Topgun Airguns took a look at it and fixed it free of charge. Super nice guy and his store/warehouse is an airgun enthusiasts Disneyland. I did end up walking out of there with a DonnyFL suppresor. Thanks everyone!

@ pesty3782 - I had no doubts bud. You've been standup the whole way and who can really predict how UPS/FEDEX/USPS treats our packages. I've been buying/selling off of ebay for 20 years and things happen. 

I just bought a Wildcat from the boards and I'm pulling my hair out trying to insert the magazine. I'm following the online manual...put the safety on and pulled the cocking lever as far back as it goes. The slot for the magazine is exposed but the magazine won't fall in place. It just sits there as if something is blocking it. Any advice? 

If your ever having difficulties with your Gun please feel free to call in to one of our technicians or DM us with your name, number and Email and we will have a tech reach out to you as soon as possible! Also know our techs will walk you through any difficulties no matter how big or small and find the best solution for your problem. 

Regards, 

FX Customer Service Support

its the best in the business i have encountered...

i called in and there tech called me back about an issue with a

magazine indexing problem on my wildcat mk2 .30 couple months back.

he was very experianced with this problem and told me the fix.....

i did it and all has been good ever since.

thanks FX, and good luck with your wildcat kevhuynh

If your ever having difficulties with your Gun please feel free to call in to one of our technicians or DM us with your name, number and Email and we will have a tech reach out to you as soon as possible! Also know our techs will walk you through any difficulties no matter how big or small and find the best solution for your problem. 

Regards, 

FX Customer Service Support

Woo, I got a response from the manufacturer! Really reassuring knowing your team is there looking out for us. I bought this second hand so you're under no obligations to provide any service or support but offering it nonetheless, is some DANG good customer service.