• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat MKll ?

I would recommend Air Guns Of Az, I like the testing they do, takes a day or two longer, I've have a Streamline laminate .22 there now waiting for test and shipping, my third gun from them. I have two Wildcats, .22, and .25, can't say enough good things about them, I particularly enjoy shooting the .22, you will love the Wildcat! Service is through FX USA in N.C. no problems with any of my three FX's so far!

AOA has an awesome service call center. But Utah is great too. Don't think you could go wrong with either.

1540590180_13626082985bd38a6423f0c8.69070275_WC.jpg

I like Utah. A massive amount of their sales are from FX guns(like 90%) so they will know all about your mk 2 and they sell lots of custom paint jobs that will just make your mk 2 that much more special. I have heard they will tune the gun at their range too which is just amazing(at least before they did)! Their website design is also by far my favorite and despite the huge+growing demand for airguns, they somehow still sound polite and interested during a phone call. Trust me not all airgun businesses pick up the phone with enthusiasm. I'm not going to list which ones I like and dont like but it's good to take note of this attribute during your purchases.