• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Wildcat MKIII sniper bottle .25 Caliber - Price drop

Classified Status
SOLD
I have a Wildcat MKIII in .25 caliber for sale. I would like to sell everything together if possible. I just purchased this in 2023 from Utah Air guns. This gun is in excellent shape, no leaks, its a great shooter and has been tuned by me. $1300.00 for the gun shipped and insured. I would like PayPal F&F or Venmo. I know there are many scammers out there so I would like offer up all means of communication to make this deal. I have sold several air guns in the past here with no issues. Please contact me via email: [email protected], Text or call 336-541-4404. I can provide more pictures and discuss the gun in more detail, but I rather do it via email, text or phone call. Package will come with the following:
* Wildcat MKIII in .25 caliber
* 1 magazine
* Pellet liner and Slug liner
* Hard case

thumbnail_IMG_3275.jpg

Last edited: