• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Wildcat .25 pellet

Hi Guys, I just ordered a FX Wildcat.25 & I asked for some H&N barracudas to go with it, I was told that due to the length of the pellets the Mag has trouble rotating, Is this true? are there any other pellets that interfere with the mag rotating, I also would like to try the H&N extremes! thanks in advance for your help.
P.S The rifle is still being sent to me so I have not shot it yet.

The JSB 25g is my favorite. Here is a 5 sho
1524362317_17462914965adbec4d590f60.74315691_20180421_114445.jpg
t group at 35 yds. Basically one hole. 

The .25 cal. smooth twist barrels are designed to shoot JSB 25.4 grain pellets and do so very well...they also shoot the 34 grain MKII pellets very well. Everything else is going to be less accurate than the JSB's but don't let that stop you from proving it to yourself. And by the way the 34 grain MKII's shoot great at 900 ft/s also...they are actually much more accurate than the 25.4 grainers in most conditions. Congratulations on your decision to buy what I consider to be one of the top airguns on the planet!
Best regards, Chuck

My Wildcat loves JSB all, H&N Barracuda Hunter, Hunter Extreme, and the Benjamin's...
The last a waste of your $$$ as they are as expensive as the others. Benjamin's require a close inspection. Burr removal by hand in most tins is required. Groups inside your thumbnail at 35yrds...
That group shown previous is the norm for me using the fist three Pellets listed shot at 35yrds with no wind...
The Baracuda's themselves were to long in some cases and would jam my Mag.. The ones that did not shot excellent.. Go figure on that one..