• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX War Cat .25 Cal

OK Sick is BAD!!! I have been Sick for 5 days now and it is not good, fun or desirable since it keeps me inside rather than outside and shooting. A sick gun is BROKEN and of no use. Slick, however, can be quite good if slick in the right places ;) . I don't have a Warcat but I do have the Wildcat MKII Compact which is the same gun without a snakeskin hydro dip paint job and it is a very nice (not bad or sick) gun. It shoots every bit as well (same power and accuracy) as the Larger Wildcat Version with the only penalty being the number of shots. The smallness of it makes it very adaptable to close quarters and dense hunting terrain use.

Yeah so i have heard it is meant to be a hunting gun, due to its compactness and hard hitting .25 cal power. I do like the Utah "War-Cat" version though, just looks amazing with the cerakote and snake skin design on it. Those Utah Airguns boys are doing some amazing work on these FX guns as well as many others, great company. 

Anyhow, post up some pics of your wildcat and lets check her out : ) pics please.....

1541668273_8507135405be3fdb145ef92.36149840_61D1EC81-A693-4DD0-8DD6-6034FDD38773.jpeg
Fx wildcat mk2 .25 compact + laminate stock + Donny FL Tatsu coz fx moderator is a joke 

and yes is nice accurate beauty 

Love the rifle. Good if you have dry hands(not too good if you have hyperhidrosis/sweaty hands like me). They nailed it on the length and cerakoting. Only weakness is the shot count at 23~. If you put in a Huma Regulator though you get 12 more shots(@Same Velocity/energy)!!! Mine came with a free normal Smooth Twist Liner! Smooth twist X (A) Liner is coming in soon and should have better 60 Yd+ accuracy than most stock Wildcat Mk 2 Compacts. I will make another comparison thread for you guys to reinforce or (weaken) the theory that X Liner is better than normal smoothtwist. Overall a great buy. If you want a reliable gun get the wildcat.

My favorite points about wildcats are:

• The trigger(better than impacts in my opinion)
  • The look(better than my impact)
  • The length
  • The magazine

Wow, these are some nice pics guys. Can't wait to put an order to get mine : ) The only pics i have seen so far are the ones from the Utah airgun website. The low shot count in this is kind of a bummer but it was meant to be a hunting rifle that is small and light to carry around and take some medium size game. If you have your air tank near by, it should not be a big deal at least for me its not. Some one should do a review of it and put it on you tube : ) that would be awesome, thanks guys

Wow Fukochan that is a beautiful Warcat! I like your color scheme much more than some of the others I have seen. It will be interesting to see if the A Liner is more accurate than the standard SmoothTwist Liner that came standard with the rifle. And I like your idea of installing a Huma Regulator to get more consistency and higher shot count. You might also think about replacing the FX air gauge with a WIKA gauge as they read much more accurately and allow higher fill pressures.

All the best, Chuck

A note on the higher fill pressure suggested by Chuck: this is solely at your own risk and is certainly not covered by warranty! The tubes are designed for 230 bar and this is the maximum pressure you should use! They won't immediately burst if you do so but it is not a great idea to stretch the limits, it can lead to serious injuries to you or anyone in the vicinity.

That said: the War Cats are really nice pieces of kit! I really like the looks of it😁