• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA

I see that many folks have had issues/complaints with FX about customer service and what not, which if your in business offering up quality products you have to back it up with outstanding service to your clients. Well, I spoke with Jon on Monday about the Wildcat liner that strayed off the beaten path and received it on Wednesday, I did not expect it in that soon. FedEx still has issues with sticky finger employees in this particular route as the new tube was sealed with a plastic cap on one end with tape and completely open on the other end showing the bubble wrap. You can tell that it was also sealed in the same manner with tape over the cap and around the tube...but no cap or tape. Anyways. the liner arrived and after inspecting it, seems to be fine & not bent out of shape or anything that would detract from it's performance. I would like to thank FX USA and specifically Jon for taking care of me. :yes:

Glad they got you fixed up mag13. I've been really pleased with there service as well lately. I ordered a couple of parts for my WC. I had emails from Jessica and phone calls answered. One of the parts wasn't correct but part of that was my fault for just describing what I needed instead of taking the time to find the correct part number myself before placing the order.
I called back, left a message and had a return call very shortly. I even had a chance to visit with Ernest for a few minutes. I think they are fully staffed now and not running in circles like they were at start up. Thanks FX USA,
Jimmy