• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX USA…Top notch service

My Maverick started throwing errant 20-30 fps slow shots. This gun had been super consistent. I tried to remedy it myself. I checked the position of the probe and then decided to check the hammer. In disassembly my stupid self lost a small metal piece to the trigger assembly that was under spring tension. At that point I just decided to box it up and send it in. They had the gun about 3 weeks. Said they replaced the cocking rod and something that was wrong with the hammer/hammer assembly. They also replaced and put the trigger all back together. The best part is that they warrantied all of the work and parts even though a big chunk of the problem was fully my fault. A+ on their part as I didn’t expect this. I know FX seems to have its share of haters but in an industry that often leaves one wondering what their fate will be for parts and support it is great piece of mind to know they are always there with both.
Took the gun out this morning and aired it up. Shot a whole mag (16 shots) of hades 25 cal pellets with the high (1st shot) of 898 and a low of 888. Vast majority of the mag was either 893 or 895. They tuned it great and seem to have remedied the problem.

My only dealings with FX service was help, over the phone, in diagnosing a leak on my Crown that arrived leaking right out of the box from Pyramyd Air, even after paying their $10 for 10 pre-arrival checklist. My first call was to P
yramyd Air who gave me the FX phone number. The FX rep walked me through disassembly and helped me find the leak (gauge) They sent me update seals to remedy the leak. Very prompt and friendly service.

My only dealings with FX service was help, over the phone, in diagnosing a leak on my Crown that arrived leaking right out of the box from Pyramyd Air, even after paying their $10 for 10 pre-arrival checklist. My first call was to P
yramyd Air who gave me the FX phone number. The FX rep walked me through disassembly and helped me find the leak (gauge) They sent me update seals to remedy the leak. Very prompt and friendly service.
That’s great service. Not the usual “Just send it back to us”.

Reactions: tibor