FX Streamline

What is the velocity on the low setting? And how is the accuracy at different settings too? I like to have high power on demand, but will mostly use low or medium power. Hopefully it will be quiet enough on the lower settings. I haven't decided on caliber yet, but am leaning towards 22, but may get it in 177. Either way I'll be shooting 14.3 or 7.9 grain standard weight domes at low power.

I wondered if the smooth bore would shoot heavy pellets on low power like a pitcher throws a knuckle ball.

Oh yeah, how good or bad is the magazine, someone was complaining about that.

Mine shoots the CPHP into ragged holes. I am not thrilled with the magazine and it takes the same single shot ramp as my Royale. For what I paid and the weight of the gun it is a tack driver. The trigger, after adjusting still needs to wear in a bit but is clean and crisp. For the person who's gun isn't shooting into one inch at 50 yards, check your scope mounts, stock screws and pellets. Mine is hitting the 1 in swinger so often it's boring at 53 yards. 

I'm shooting......
FX STREAMLINE .22 (usually set on medium power)
Hawke Vantage 6to 24x
UTG Medium mounts
Crosman PHPs, sized to uniform them.

Good luck, good shooting

Jamie

I'm waiting for my proper scope mounts to come in, but I couldn't wait so I had some picatinny to weaver adapters and put on a set of the rings from SWFA that came with my classic. A bit too tall but I was able to shoot it. I got the laminate and added a belitta. Also added a picatinny rail so that I could put my bipod on it. Very light rifle. I sighted in at 30 yards and then was shooting egg shells at 45 yards with it. Setting is on high power. The magazine is a pain for sure. Mine is in 177