FX Streamline

Jmceldoo . I gues you enterd MM? the length of Huggett Belletta 43 1/4" ? Did you order in the USA or elsware?
I have a Huggett on my HW100 .22, it is 6 1 / 2" long. It is very quiet, Most of the noise is ftrom hitting the target, and hamer click.
I orderd my Streamline at AOA on the 10th, I this where you bought yours. Not shure if you can enter here the price ?
Rich G USA

Reactions: Sam63
Finally! Finally! Chained up brown truck showed up and delivered my Streamline laminate in 22. What a great looking gun. It's just clean and simple. After messing about with all the bull pups it feels good to get back to a regular rifle. The fit and finish on this one is just outstanding. Trigger is as good as I have felt right out of the box. The stock is amazing and only problem I see is going to be worrying about scratching it. Have a FX 4x12 and a set of FX mounts. Everything went together smooth and like it should. With the little scope and the gun being light to start with the complete package feels great. Best way I can describe sholdering, is its just comfortable, This one came with 210 bar on the gauge. Took it out to the shop and aired to 230. Put it on the rest and started pulling patches with a little Simple Green on them. Took about a dozen before they were clean. Mag loads just like a new FX mag. When I slid it into the gun it was stiff to push in. Put a little silicone grease on the O-ring and it smoothed right up. Set up a target and got it sighted in. It just makes one hole. Just astoundin. This is the way they all should be. It was set on high power shooting 18 grain JSB's. After 3 mags the cold brought an end to this session. I'm all smiles! I think this model is going to be huge hit. I can hardly wait for the weather to warm up and start working on 25 meter targets to see just how good it is. 

Reactions: Tominco
"Kitplanenut" Put it on the rest and started pulling patches with a little Simple Green on them. Took about a dozen before they were clean. Mag loads just like a new FX mag. When I slid it into the gun it was stiff to push in. Put a little silicone grease on the O-ring and it smoothed right up.
Those are two nice tips! + accuracy to you. 

(X2) on the photos please. :)

Tom

"Kitplanenut"
Very easy!

https://imgsafe.org/

1. click the link
2. click "browse files" and select the images from your computer
3. click "upoad" below each image
4. when they are uploaded, click each image and copy each web link (URL)
5. paste the url on the forum and that's it! once you post the link, it's going to be seen has an image

So took it out ranged me a 55yd shot. sitting shooting off bipod on a chair sitting on the driveway with a 30 yd zero and no wind shots when from low to high as I adjusted my aimpoint in scope vertically only and this is what I got.

No zero left shift of note. I dont think this is a functional issue. I would love to hear from others if they have different results and opinions!