FX Streamline

First report of a problem with a streamline. A friend bought his from a place other than AOA. He got his out of the box and he said it seemed like someone had dropped it but the barrel was damaged and the box wasn't. He fired it one time and it seems the hammer locked in place cocked, not allowing the gun to fire. I haven't seen the gun first hand. The seller has gladly issued an RMA and it will be replaced. Has anyone else had any issues with their Streamline ?

If more than a few reports come out, perhaps we can start a new thread. As for mine, it's wonderful.

Jamie

I got the shroud extensions yesterday. 
Yes, they make a difference. No, it's not as quiet as it is with a Hugget (no surprise there). I'll post up a video when I get time but, it basically boils down to this...
"POW" without any moderator.
"CrAck" with what's provided.
Add 1 extension = "FKSs", borderline backyard friendly .
Add 2 extensions = "TSsK", backyard friendly. 
Each piece adds ~7/8"
I've seen these extensions before but, I forget what model they come on. They do have a baffle built in to each piece. 

~ 42.5" 

Tom

"Tominco"I got the shroud extensions yesterday. 
Yes, they make a difference. No, it's not as quiet as it is with a Hugget (no surprise there). I'll post up a video when I get time but, it basically boils down to this...
"POW" without any moderator.
"CrAck" with what's provided.
Add 1 extension = "FKSs", borderline backyard friendly .
Add 2 extensions = "TSsK", backyard friendly. 
Each piece adds ~7/8"
I've seen these extensions before but, I forget what model they come on. They do have a baffle built in to each piece. 

Tom

What is the total length of your Streamline with the Hugget attached?