FX Streamline

"Doug"Does it have the same flimsy thin hammer spring adjustment nut as the Royale and Bobcat or did they improve it?

Judging by the drawing, it have the same HST adjuster the Royale have. But why do you say it's flimsy? 
https://www.google.com.uy/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Streamline-Exploded-drawing-pdf.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjywZX9uJjRAhVNPJAKHbsVADYQFghIMAo&usg=AFQjCNHIuddoaVr8Kiu5tjV3rPzJw3corA&sig2=8fD2UU5wEnUU5pSFOFqvyw

Same hammer spring adjustment, same spot, same setup.
I did not order it with any extras except to specify a Walnut stock. Thanks to AoA for sending me a very nice one. :)

I adjusted the hammer down so it was shooting right around 900. With any adjustments like this, it takes some time for the regulator to settle in. 
I did get 50 shots across the Chrono and it was still shooting right at 900 for shot #50
AV 898
SD 8.7
min 881
max 916
spread 35 - I expect this # to go down over time. This being a brand new rifle, there's a lot of parts that will settle in with more shooting. 

Thanks for my 90th accuracy point! :D Woohoo!
Tom

Reactions: Birdo
I ordered my moderator separate. I really like it. I shot CPHPs today on medium power at 25 yards and am just as pleased as can be. The gun will hit whatever pellet hole I choose. I can't wait for it to get warmer out to bait some flies to the target. I shot a few shots, three, at high setting and all three went through the same hole in a small little clover leaf. I'm glad I bought it.

Jamie 

Reactions: Birdo
Judging by the drawing, it have the same HST adjuster the Royale have. But why do you say it's flimsy?
On my bobcat, the HSA nut is so thin (like a thin washer) that you have to be very careful when turning it with a hex wrench as not to strip it, even after heating the locktite. I am curious as to what method others use to heat up the locktite. I guess flimsy was not the best word to use :-(

Just got my .22 in Laminate today. I'm very impressed with the look of the rifle.. impeccable. I love the simplicity in comparison with my Impact. Liking the relative lightweight as well. I've only shot 33 shots through it as I was limited with time this afternoon. Accuracy seems spot on at short range; rivaling my Impact. Can't wait to get it on the chrono.

Hi I am new hear, but find the threds interesting. 
I live in Northern NJ Bergen County. Are there any Groups / Clubs of Airgun peopel. I have only one other friend now who is wondering the same thing. Some times it would be fun to meet with others and share stories. 

At my home I have 3/4 acre, My targets from my deck in the back yard ar 65', 120' and 149' No Neighbors in the rear for 670' going east and 300 foot to the North is one falemly house. To the south a hine about 100' But the deck has a nice privacy fence on that side.

The only critters I shoot are squerls that continuaslly upset the my wife's bird feader. 
Most of the air guns I have are very fquiet. Ocasenly I get a few dear, and I can continu shooting a taraget just 30 foot away. Most often the dear just look in thke direction of the target. Daystate Reagel .22, HW100 kt .22 and im interested in the FX Streamline, velosity with
JSB-18.13 

Rich G 

So I took the dog for a walk today and realized the wind wasn't trying to blow me across the street. So I got home and busted out the streamline for a bit of fun. Still cold at 36 deg F and I was shaking a bit so try not to laugh at my 40yd groups too much I was out in a spring jacket like a dumb poop does. I grabbed the chrono and some pellets I tried some of everything I had JSB 15 and 18 some 18.2 baracuda hunter some 25.6 rabbit mag 2. Both JSBs shot well and I was very shocked how well the baracuda did my best group all day sry no photos except the jsb 18gr the wind took off with my targets as I hung a fresh one for the those and as dogs do they chased and tore them up. HEY TEACHER THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK.... sad face. I couldnt do it over I used the last of the 15gr jsb and the baracudas. the target I used for the rabbit mag 2 was fine but they shot so badly it was like a 11 shot blast from a birdgun some even missing the paper all together. 

Alright time to point and laugh at the groups and there was some lead splash from the bullet trap shot in colums top to bottom left to right. left the pair of bottom targets center and right alone due to shrapnel coming back through the paper. ie under lowest center and just above. target 2 center column has 3 high sighting shots from a scope change. Shot at 40yds off a plastic folding table with an atlas bipod no bags. Enter more excuses (here).

Any way I was getting 62 good shots per 230bar fill down to 95-100bar. 15gr JSB 900ish fps and both 18gr were 860ish. Here are my JSB 18gr chrono results. First shot didnt record got to plug in the IR not enough sunshine. The 63rd shot dropped to 831 and the 64th was 801 as outliers clearly off regulator I left them out.

By the time I finished I was shaking like a leaf but the gun was as accurate as I could be cant wait to see how I do when I am not freezing. The trigger was crisp with two stages I dont think I will even be adjusting it. The side cocking lever is really short and doesn't require much effort I prefer it over the bolt style action on my syn rod hands down. The gun is very light and I opted to go with a heavier scope than I had on at first. I had a Hawk frontier 2.5-15x50 on it but ended up going to my FFP Athlon Argos 8-32x56. Yup overkill just they way I like it. I love the synthetic stock, how it feels, the grippy nonslip finish and the adjustable butt pad (vertical only). That being said that butt pads attachment is misaligned and it shouldnt be its off to one side. Personally I wouldnt be letting them out of the factory like that with the rest of the guns finish being so spot on. For 1000 dollars its a great airgun with one oops when the butt plate being attached. I knew it might have that issue and for me its not a deal breaker on the synthetic stock. Its still something that makes me facepalm every time I look at it and I wish I could fix it. I might take it off and try to sand it down someday. As an entry level FX rifle I am impressed by everything else so far and this little beauty will save a bit of wear and tear on my Impact when I just feel the need to do some plinking.