• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Royale Leaking

Hi Folks,

I bought a new tank valve recently and the first time I used it, the valve was really tightened down. I made the mistake of attaching the tank to my Royale, and when I cranked it open, the pressure shot up too quickly when the valve finally turned, and I blew out some internals I think. First, air was pouring out of the fill stem/foster fitting. I replaced that, which stopped that leak but now air is hissing out next to the pressure gauge. I thought air was leaking around the threads on the gauge itself so I tightened it down, but that made no difference. Upon closer inspection, the air seems to be escaping from the hole just forward of the gauge. I have no idea what this hole is for and haven't been able to find anything online? Any ideas how to fix it?

Todd

If you are referring to that tiny hole, it's the weep hole that allows venting to the atmosphere, and it's leaking around the external O rings on the regulator.
I think that is the one. The hole is just aft, maybe and 1/8th of an inch, of where the gauge screws into the body? So, I probably just replace the two O rings that wrap around the middle of the regulator then?