• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Royale 400

Hey Biagio

I would say your reg pressure will have to be quite high. Maybe 150 bar or so. Also the transfer port will be a restricting factor and would have to be made larger. But since it has the power adjuster it would be quite a tricky job. Even if you managed to get a high enough reg pressure AND a larger transfer port, I highly doubt that the regular smooth twist barrel on the Royale will stabilise the heavy pellets at all. They are designed for regular JSB pellets and will struggle with the heavier ones. Unless you are putting a different barrel on your Royale then I would not mess with it too much. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I would hate for you to mess up a wonderful gun like the Royale 400. Wonderful piece of gear. 

James

Thanks James

I'll try small increase in pressure. Say 120-130 bar for instance, just so that I can get a small increase in velocity, even if it still shoots less than 750 fps it will still have lots of power. My accuracy with these pellets were amazing. I shot them out to 70 yards, my grouping at this distance was amazing, less than 1/4". Thats why I like these pellets so much.

Biagio