• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale 400 Leaking From Quick Fill

So my Royale has a small leak from the stem inside the quick fill port, indicated by a small series of bubbles. It takes about 12hrs to drop 50 bar.
I have replaced the o-ring. Didn't stop it.
Replaced stem and o-ring. Still leaking
Replaced the whole quick fill connector, stem and o-ring. still small leak.
Removed the top portion of where the bottle and quick fill connect to. inspected it. appears ok, not leaking from that end.

Really lost on what to do next. Any thoughts?

"sniperlabyo"There is a Delrin seal washer on the piston check valve. that was damage and leaking On a newer boss--- had to make one, can't put an oring there to replace it---will blow out or get crimp by the check valve when it close. Unless you got a hard Teflon oring on older 1st generation 400
I will double check both check valves and delrin seals. Strange that both would be doing it.

"TKA87"Hey Ernest you wouldn't happen to know the FX fill probe o-ring size and where I could order some besides AOA? Or is there an O-ring that will work from Home Depot?
I been using 1.78 X 4.76mm and work fine, but can't seem to fine the size and type of rubber they used. 

The oring are cheap about $3.90 for 100 count

Oringandmore.com

Reactions: chohan
This rifle is driving me nuts!!

The leak continued so I thought, hey my Boss has been holding air perfectly for over a month now, I will just remove the bottle connector and quick fill adapter from the Boss and just do a complete swap between the two rifles......
aaaaaannnd it is still leaking while the Boss with the 400's parts is holding air fine. It has to be coming from this quick fill check valve because soapy water is showing small bubbles and it is taking two days to drop 50 bar.

Sort of lost here now.....
Any thoughts?