• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale 400 hammer spring adjustment

What is the "default" number of turns in on the hammer spring for a .22 Royale that's regulated?

Unlike others who battle to remove some sort of ring that was loctite'd in, my hammer spring adjuster arrived so loose that it wiggling around and there wasn't anything fastened in front of it...

As I screw it in I really don't feel any tension until it hits the "wall" when it's screwed ALL the way in. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks for your input guys. While it was too dark to chrony it, I did have a few minutes to shoot a couple of magazines. It felt "right"... Here's a 10-shot 55 yard group. I know it will only get better from here :)

f41ce55a43a80f55d75ee053800dce27.jpg

Yes, VERY good advice about the loctite... my HS screw on a 400 was loose like yours by the sound of it, and it took me too long to realise that every time I travelled with it in a car or even fired it the screw was moving and causing all kinds of inconsistencies with the POI of course. - extremely frustrating.

I would be really interested to hear what kind of shot count you are getting on full power at the 3 turns out setting.