• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Revolution Max Fill Pressure?

AJ3

Apr 24, 2015
Hello All

i am new to the PCP air gun world after buying a property in Idaho swarming with ground squirrels. I started with a Hammerli 850 22, then Evanix Max ML 22, and then after watching Ted's reviews...just received my FX Revolution 22.

Appreciate any advice regarding the maximum fill pressure for the Revolution. My confusion comes from both the reviews and FX's website specs indicate a max fill of 220 bar. However, the owners manual supplied with the rifle reads a maximum fill of 200 bar for semi automatics and 220 bar for all others.

Thanks
AJ

Thanks Ted...I enjoy your reviews and influenced me quite a bit to the Revolution. Ted is there a trick to de cocking the revolution? I have tried several times with the magizine out and bolt locked back. The manual says to squeeze the trigger while holding onto the bolt and slowly move it forward but mine is remaining cocked. It new so I am afraid to get too Western squeezing the trigger while moving the bolt forward.

any tips,would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize. It was frustrating monitoring the classifieds for a year waiting for something and then when I wanted to finally pull the trigger I couldn't.

I looked through the active forums and honestly did not have much to contribute to further the conversation. I tried to pick dead threads to have filler added needlessly. I did not know people would get a notification.

I apologize and if I would have known I would not have done it. I ended up buying new anyways. Sorry guys.

Reactions: L.Leon