• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Fx powerpup

Anybody else own a fx dreamline?

20230624_122355.jpg

Yep. I have an FX Dreamline Classic with grey laminate stock - currently set up as .177 500mm.

I also have an FX Dreamline Power Pup Lil Slugger .25 500mm. I recently put a .22 500mm barrel on it.

The .25 shot great - shot a 193 Masters Card at 40 yards within the first few days I had it. (X is .02” and 10-ring is 1/8”). I’ll put the .25 barrel back on when I’m going to shoot 75 and 100 yards.

I’d like to get the 600mm .177 Power Pup barrel kit - but have not been able to find anyone that sells it.

-Ed

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg

Reactions: (F)Airgunner
I have one. Started out as a 700mm .22 and converted it to 600mm .30. 95 fpe with JSB hades and 100 fpe with jsb 50.15 pellets and laser accurate with both out to 100 yards
What settings are you running regulator, and hammer spring wise? Any other mods done to it? I cant seem to get mine to shoot .34 grain fx pellets faster then 910fps

What settings are you running regulator, and hammer spring wise? Any other mods done to it? I cant seem to get mine to shoot .34 grain fx pellets faster then 910fps
Hammer spring macro wheel is set to 23 and I have the micro adjuster set to where I cannot turn the wheel to 24. Reg is set to about 155 bar and running a 14.5 gram hammer weight

Hi wickedwoods,

Is your rifle truly a Power Pup - or is it a Dream Pup ?

My .25 Power Pup Lil Slugger was shooting 25.4g .25 caliber pellets at a max of 960-965 fps with the reg at 120-125 bar. This is a 500mm barrel - using the pellet side of the transfer port on the barrel (not the larger slug side of the transfer port on the brass barrel fitting).

The Power Pup has a huge 80cc plenum, larger valving and I believe a heavier hammer than the standard Dreamlines.

-Ed

Reactions: wickedwoods
Gidday Guys - I have a "Bullpup bottle carbon" arriving soon (its currently awaiting import documentation), it's a European model with a 600mm .25 barrel. This version has a sort of spacer between the reciever and bottle. I have on hand an 89cc plenum (sold for the Maverick) that is supposed to also fit a Dreamline, replacing the extension.

I can't find anything online about the performance of a Dreamline with this size plenum, any thoughts folks?

Reactions: Scott.t
Hi wickedwoods,

Is your rifle truly a Power Pup - or is it a Dream Pup ?

My .25 Power Pup Lil Slugger was shooting 25.4g .25 caliber pellets at a max of 960-965 fps with the reg at 120-125 bar. This is a 500mm barrel - using the pellet side of the transfer port on the barrel (not the larger slug side of the transfer port on the brass barrel fitting).

The Power Pup has a huge 80cc plenum, larger valving and I believe a heavier hammer than the standard Dreamlines.

Its a power pup, im shooting 34 grain slugs at 905 fps currently

Gidday Guys - I have a "Bullpup bottle carbon" arriving soon (its currently awaiting import documentation), it's a European model with a 600mm .25 barrel. This version has a sort of spacer between the reciever and bottle. I have on hand an 89cc plenum (sold for the Maverick) that is supposed to also fit a Dreamline, replacing the extension.

I can't find anything online about the performance of a Dreamline with this size plenum, any thoughts folks?
My power pup came with a 80cc pleum from
Hammer spring macro wheel is set to 23 and I have the micro adjuster set to where I cannot turn the wheel to 24. Reg is set to about 155 bar and running a 14.5 gram hammer weight
Oh ok, the power pup is different i just have a regulator adjuster and a min/max 1-5 on the other adjuster wheel on mine that i just leave set to max, i have my hammer spring screw all the way up and im at about 120 on the regulator

My power pup came with a 80cc pleum from

Oh ok, the power pup is different i just have a regulator adjuster and a min/max 1-5 on the other adjuster wheel on mine that i just leave set to max, i have my hammer spring screw all the way up and im at about 120 on the regulator
Mine is a powerpup, sounds like the only thing that is different is the macro adjuster wheel, maybe mine was swapped out for the more adjustable one. I like that on high on the transfer port I’m getting 100+ fpe and I can turn it down to medium and get 75 fpe for closer range work or for smaller critters

Mine is a powerpup, sounds like the only thing that is different is the macro adjuster wheel, maybe mine was swapped out for the more adjustable one. I like that on high on the transfer port I’m getting 100+ fpe and I can turn it down to medium and get 75 fpe for closer range work or for smaller critters
100 fpe wow, im only around 61fpe and thats shooting 34 grain pellets at 900 fps. ?