• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Panthera TUNING GUIDE (25.4gr Tune Video)

What a joke !

This guy should stay away from airguns, total lack of knowledge and understanding of the subject, he is just here and on you tube to hear himself talk and boost his ego.
Once again, this guy has no business making airgun videos, everything he gets is the best most accurate gun out there :ROFLMAO: and his knowledge is not enought to speew out video reviews.

I will never forget the one time he was reviewing the REX an turn it upsidedown not to get cleaning products in the transfer port,....the REX has no transfer port :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a joke !

This guy should stay away from airguns, total lack of knowledge and understanding of the subject, he is just here and on you tube to hear himself talk and boost his ego.
Wow, your so off base. Not sure how someone who literally shoots every airgun that comes out and also shoots one hole groups and has been an AGN member for 6 years can have ZERO knowledge on airguns. Good thing the people who MAKE the airguns don't agree with you. I guess they have ZERO knowledge on the subject too.

You should think before you talk, you sound silly,...like what your saying literally does not make sense.
...sorry, I did go to Junoir College...and one of the courses I took was deductive reasoning. I guess it stuck with me. They need to start teaching that in grade school it looks like.

Last edited:
Do you think they send you guns because you are an expert airgunner with a ton of knowkege and you will give them some important feedback ?

Well if you think so you live in a fairytele world,....... they send you guns because for some reason when you make videos they are the best gun ever and shoot constant one hole groups and that is all they want for the masses to see and hear.

Funny thing is you reviewed my favorite guns and you made them sound so much better then they really are that I was embarrased watching you videos.

That is why they send you guns, and that is why knowlegeble airgunners choose not to waste their time with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy
Do you truly understand the tuning of the panther? Or did you rush to make a video again? I’m being serious asking my question. Just 2 days ago you were at a complete loss on how to tune it, now you’re putting out a video to show others how to. I feel like you need some time behind this platform before being confident enough to show others how to do something you were totally confused by mere hours ago!
Just my 2 cents!
Remember back when the trash man (with crap reviews on the BBB) said , "there's no way to make money on this, I do it for fun and to help ......"
Remember when this forum taught him ( after one of his fine un boxing type video's) that the ocular end of the scope is supposed to face the shooter".
"Manufacturers only carry about view counts." hum....... Personally not sure about that being 100% correct. Naturally I am also not 100% certain manufacturers would care if even 1% of forum readers contacted them as well as their favorite dealers with a long list of legitimate helpful comments but I guess you never know until many try.
Yup.

John

Word that. I told people in my Pantera video how nice everyone on AGN was and how they told me how to tune the gun, but I guess the haters never watch the whole video. Why would they?

and in that Taipan video, I corrected the 300 bar thing to 250 bar in the actual video. But the non-fans never stuck around to see that.

Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously. I figured out, that's probably why things get wierd on here.

We should all just get a loan.

I guess I can still get sucked into the drama pretty easily. Sorry about the freak out.

From a new air gunner's perspective, I'm still learning things after two years which is how I landed in this rabbit hole of a post. :) That's one of the parts of the hobby I enjoy. The challenge is finding trusted experts on the forums and YouTube like Ernst Rowe. There are definitely lots of self-proclaimed experts that I discovered that know less than me. I always default to reading the manuals, which have some nuggets of information but are certainly not complete.

I share this for others new to the hobby to take what you read and watch with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Word that. I told people in my Pantera video how nice everyone on AGN was and how they told me how to tune the gun, but I guess the haters never watch the whole video. Why would they?

and in that Taipan video, I corrected the 300 bar thing to 250 bar in the actual video. But the non-fans never stuck around to see that.

Some of you guys take this stuff way too seriously. I figured out, that's probably why things get wierd on here.

We should all just get a loan.

I guess I can still get sucked into the drama pretty easily. Sorry about the freak out.

I’ve been avoiding it. The interest rates are killer.

I do feel the basic line that many are towing here is warranted but at the same time some may be being a bit harsh on Nate. Lol. I mean there are three other channels that leave me scratching my head how they got so far in the industry. AGD oh oops I mean AGC (Freudian slip) isn’t the only one. At the least Nate I would say don’t make a tuning guide when you yourself admit you don’t know how to tune. Might reduce flack