• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx no limits scope rings

Since the question was already answered all I can add is I love mine. As set up on my hot rodded .257 AirForce Condor (32" TJ barrel, DYOTAT Valve Hammer & Spring) they give me 138 MOA and so far have enabled me to hit 547 yards without Kentucky Elevation. The next distance at my range is 800 meters... I will probably shoot that just to say I did.

Since the question was already answered all I can add is I love mine. As set up on my hot rodded .257 AirForce Condor (32" TJ barrel, DYOTAT Valve Hammer & Spring) they give me 138 MOA and so far have enabled me to hit 547 yards without Kentucky Elevation. The next distance at my range is 800 meters... I will probably shoot that just to say I did. By the way I was using a 90 grain Long Flat Nose slug from a mold Veral Smith at Lead Bullets technology made specifically for airgun for those shots