• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX No-Limit Adjustable Mounts 30mm

I have the Sportsmatch elevation adjustable as well. They work OK, but I was hoping for just a bit more lift and also,the angle that you put the hex wrench in to turn the screw to adjust the elevation is so severe that it scrapes up against the breech of my rifle. That may not be so with all rifles, but just wanted to give a heads up on that. I don't have the FX rings, but in videos they look to have more elevation adjustment than the Sportsmatch ones. 

Reactions: pheelgood
"chasdicapua"I don't have the FX rings, but in videos they look to have more elevation adjustment than the Sportsmatch ones.
They do - considerably more elevation adjustment. The short comparison of the two mounts is that Sportsmatch are a little less expensive (in the US), and have a more "polished" finish (they match Daystate shrouds perfectly). FX mounts offer way more adjustment. Both hold zero with complete reliability.

Reactions: pheelgood