• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX liners in other brand rifles.

Yes, we machined a collet system well over a year ago long before FX brought something almost identical out, simply to try shooting slugs in the HP Redwolf VS the LW barrels for testing. We also fitted LW barrels to the Crown, some others on here have done it as well, it's not that difficult.

Did you have something specific in mind you wanted to achieve?

Yes, we machined a collet system well over a year ago long before FX brought something almost identical out, simply to try shooting slugs in the HP Redwolf VS the LW barrels for testing. We also fitted LW barrels to the Crown, some others on here have done it as well, it's not that difficult.

Did you have something specific in mind you wanted to achieve?

I do. Did. I bought a 500mm .22 STX liner to try to carbon sleeve it and have it machined to slip into my Marauder FT Lothar to compare. I believe the lead is in the barrel housing that the FX liner slides into. Not the liner. This is where I got stuck. Bonding on a sleeve and just turning down the o.d. on both ends and drilling a transfer port isn't too hard but I didn't know what to do about calculating and cutting the lead.