• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx independence

I have had mine a little over 2 years now. and the pump seals went out. so i got a hill pump and it turns out the gauge on then gun is way off also. i am not real crazy about the adjustment knob being on the underside of the action. it means having to take it out of the stock, should you choose to play around with that. wish i had not got it from the place i did. i don't think they tested it before shipping it to me. and now with getting new seals it will take a month or 2 to come from Sweden. it does drink the air on high power so you better get used to pumping it up quite often. since i ended up getting the hill pump. i am going to up my game with the crown in .25 when the synthetic stocks come out. all in all it is decent gun just get your arms in shape!!!!!!!! at the time i did not know much about the pcp's and did not want to be going to a dive shop to fill tanks. i just used it to rid the back yard of any vermin that might rear their ugly heads.