• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX INDEPENDENCE

I Noticed that when i leave the gun sitting for a day or 2 the air pressure drops. it is losing it somewhere any ideas on how to look for it?????????? i heard there is a built in relief valve. i really do not want to ship it out to AOA. yes it is still under warranty or am i going to have to rebuild the pump?????????? Need some ideas on this 1. Are there any drawing for these pumps somewhere. MAHALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The seals on the bottom side of the action (including the the foster nipple) are a weak point. These are metal washers with rubber rings inside them. Chances are that's where it leaks. I've had to replace mine 2 times in 3 years. 

Just pump it up to 225 bar and put some dish washing soap around there. If it bubbubles, that's where it leaks. 

Well i put soapy water around it and it was bubbling. right where every body said it would. i pumped it up to 220bar let it sit overnight and it went down 5 bars. noticed what looked like a o ring that is not seated right in there from looking at it. where do i procure these washers and o rings you speak of???????? will i have to go through AOA. for these parts. and how do i get the pump off of there??????????? will i have to drain it all down????????????? also i was wondering if you could put a regulator in those or not. just tossing that 1 out there.