• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact UK price

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/mikebroth1/86E5CC38-6047-42DE-9782-6B0499A4F706_zps1hw6bknz.png

Still can't post photos successfully on this forum even having followed all the instructions given but this isn't my point. If the above link doesn't work, I'm trying to show you guys how much the UK shooters are having to pay for an fx impact. You may want to sit down for this, £1599 in black and £1620 in silver! Disappointed to say the least. But why are we having to pay more than US shooters? Anyone know?

Would that be around $1845 US ?

I tried blackpool and no true information except "$100" deposit. Tried the face book page that mentioned the same information, price, due soon ..., and noted in response to a members question about extra barrel/clips/.... everything in case and with case, or not. And the responce posted from the storefront/dealer/distributor was .........................
"We don't know yet "
shucks. Now I am certain blackpoolis reputable, I've purchased from them years ago getting various parts not US available but come on, wording ( and even representation through photo's ) can mean a great deal.
Now exactly how you word, "now accepting deposits on the CCVC model ONLY $1620, however we cant tell you even the bere minimum that may or may not come with it".
As some other FX dealers seem to have/have had the same precise info in the past I wonder what gives? $1620 base? $1620 with a spare $$ clip? With $395 barrel?
Air guns are fun useful utility's , but fun mostly ( here) so it is a bit easy to not worrie about what all you get with a airgun but "I" like knowing that I will have at least the minimum to have to plug & play upon arrival. If it has a probe and I have foster I want to KNOW what threads I need for it, I a multi shot I want a clip. IF the wood doesn't look just as Slamming as the one in the ad, I get it, used to that. IF NO information is ready to be given out "I" am not ready to place a deposit. Provide the information and both of us will expect you to stick to it, I might be ready to pay to begin the wait.
It will be nice to see some .177 reports when they hit the UK! BIG .177 fan here.

John

Well from the conflicting posts here, the exchange rates, and what comes with the gun in the UK, I am unclear if the Impact costs more or less than in the US. What about the VAT tax which is 25% or more there. We in the US don't have to pay it. Maybe that's the discrepancy. Any way, for the sake of clarification, We pay 1900$ US for the Impact with one barrel, one Mag, one hard case, and maybe a foster fitting, period. There is no tax if you live outside Arizona, where most people in the US get their gun from. Shipping is 58$ AZ to California (with 5 tins of ammo and a pair of Weaver rings, added to the order in my case). BYW, I got the big call this morning; my gun will be delivered on Tuesday, after waiting 5 months and 3 days, and after 3 postponements, and several phone calls. There may also be some differences in the guns sold here and in the UK, having to do with the miserable12 foot pound maximum energy limit there......different gun parts used maybe. I could have saved about 100$ US, if I bought one from the Netherlands dealer, including shipping differences, and current exchange rate, but unfortunately it is the only make of gun that they carry,(FX), which they are not allowed to sell to US customers. Go figure.

I do think its a bit silly and unjustifiable that the uk has to pay around £170 more than the US does for an impact, they are imported from Sweden so Sweden (Mariestad where FX factory is based) to England is 700 miles. Now from the FX factory to the US (Arizona) is 5,330 miles. AOA sell the pulsar for $2995 witch is a bit more than we pay (£1995 equivalent to $2838.79) Im guessing that's down to shipping & import tax. It world be nice if FX could chime in on this and explain where the extra cost comes from be it TAX or just the price of dealing with our country (UK)

Im an English man myself I have purchased Rifles from BAR (Blackpool Air Rifles) in the past like spysir said above but im not paying more than I should for an Impact, my wife is American living over here I think im just going to ask her mother who lives in Oklahoma to buy one form AOA and bring it home with me next time im over there it might cost a little more in the long run but at least im not buying it from my greedy country.

I've got an fx bobcat and a BSA R10 elite and I'm thinking of selling both to buy an impact. I took my rifles out of their cases to take pictures for the web site I'm selling them on but I just can't seem to justify parting with them for the sake of buying the impact. They both shoot like a dream and I've spent a lot of money on accessories and got them just how I want them..........but I still want an impact!😩

I think getting one here is a fine idea. IF!!! you can get it by your customs ck it out first. Here the feds don't consider them firearms. I have a friend in England who took back a muzzle loader but had a heck of a time getting a slip from your police. It was a 50 cal and they thought he wanted a anti aircraft gun. Took him a long while to teach them.
He did finally get it. Good luck.

"ozone08"Im an English man myself I have purchased Rifles from BAR (Blackpool Air Rifles) in the past like spysir said above but im not paying more than I should for an Impact, my wife is American living over here I think im just going to ask her mother who lives in Oklahoma to buy one form AOA and bring it home with me next time im over there it might cost a little more in the long run but at least im not buying it from my greedy country.
When you consider in VAT and Tax, this route will end up costing you more then just buying it in the UK.

Why not just buy one from EU for roughly £1400.