• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact SST (Single Shot Tray) NEW !!!

I have been searching for an SST for my Impact that is the hinged drop-down style. I saw where member dannya1a (Dan) mentioned he had a 3D printer. I contacted him about printing one of these SSTs for me, and Dan took up the challenge of designing and printing one for a fair price shipped. Much better than the Huma's that are similar from Utah Air at $50 plus tax and shipping, and that one is only good for one caliber. Dan's is a multi-caliper print !!!

I have been checking out this new SST for some time now and wanted to make all aware that Dan has agreed to print more if contacted via PM. $35 shipped is a super deal in my book compared to what you get verses other similar ones, but talk to Dan via PM for any updates.

I can say this SST from Dan is very well made, and he nailed it on the fit and finish. It is very smooth to the touch. It also locks in just like the Side-shot mags do and has a metal hinge pin. The bottom end butts up against the Side-Shot frame extension as well for a secure fit that won't move as it is being used. There is also a shoulder on the inserts, so they have no chance of pushing through. It also holds the projectiles in place without deforming them in any way, which is great for using one hand loading.

I'm just very impressed with how well it fits and works, and is just what I wanted. I did waste money on a multi-caliber one off eBay first. It was so poorly made I couldn't even use it, plus I had to use two hands as it was a pullout model. That seller did send a replacement, but this one from Dan is the cat’s meow as they say.

Below are a couple of photos of mine showing both sides and the inserts. The .30 cal insert is installed. The other two are .22 and .25 caliber inserts. I'm sure Dan will work with you and your needs.

Nicely done Dan!