• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact Specs: Questions and Answers

This I know:
-Release date given me from the dealer in Norway, who got his latest update from FX this week, is aproximately one, or - at the best -two weeks before christmas. Have in mind that this estimate is for preorders from the Norwegian market.
This I think:
My experience with the wildcat preorder, was that it hit the norwegian market at about 2 weeks before the first shipment to USA. To this you can add the time it will take the local dealer to check the rifles and organize/ship them to the end user. Therefore.......... The Impact hits the USA market late january 2016?

Trying to figure out anatomy and mechanics of this rifle and how it works.... 

manometer for bottle

as Ted said "hammer spring tension adjuster – it is a dial – located on the left side of the gun" . 

Front of of rifle, above the bottle connection which apparently is a metered knob that controls amount of time the valve is open. How does this work with the regulator or is it the regulator adjuster??? (I just have no clue) 

manometer for Regulated pressure (have no idea where you would adjust regulator exterior of the gun?)

It's crazy.

I live in Europe and here very few impacts were delivered.
But I have ordered it 6 months ago and will preserve them only in May 2016.

But it's not so bad, so I can see the problems that it has.
Do you think that there will be a MKII soon?
Better gauges as in the Bobcat I would hope on the MKII.