FX Impact Problems(Non Quality Checked)

IMPACTS ARE GREAT AND ONCE YOU GET IT TO WHAT YOUR GUN LIKES AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS THE SHOOTER YOU GET THIS
ac74d423c465be6c6f36b29a55d2abae.jpg
50 YARDS 18 SHOTS 

Losing hope. Its been a week and a half. Darren said he would put me in the front of repairs since its a brand new gun. I dont feel like im at the front of the line at all :(. Im hoping it gets sent out Monday or Tuesday. Going to ask what my options are if it still shoots like crap or has issues. Very frustrated atm. I can't believe i spent 2000$ *faints.

"Renegade_626"The Impact and the Crown is on my to buy list but man I keep hearing that people are having all kinds of problems with the Impact and i am starting to think twice about purchasing one. I had one guy tell me that he sold his Impact and bought an Ataman M2R. I think what is going on here is the fact that FX are putting out tooooo many of these and naturally the quality goes out the window as with any mass produced item. I do hope that FX fixes the problems and in the next few months they step up the quality control on these rifles, for the price you would expect a rifle with no issues. 

I think i am just gonna stick to my Marauder for now : ).......lol

Save the serial number just to keep track of that weapon

If you thought the gun looked used when you first opened it, THAT'S when you should have sent it back for replacement. After you shot the gun, got the set screw jammed up then striped it, you can't expect them to just replace it. They will repair it. When you get the gun back do yourself a favor and just shoot it. Don't expect sub MOA groups (cause most people can't shoot that well with any gun) till you at least get the gun broke in...and you learn how to shoot it. Don't believe all the on line snipers that report amazing one hole groups @ 50 & 100 yards, the gun is good but not magic. Mine is 5 weeks old, has about 1500 10.34 JSB'S through it and it shoots better than any other air gun I own. And you know what? I have not made a single adjustment yet. Everyone compares this gun to a Ferrari....not many guys qualified to work on them either. 

I've read so many people that had problems with their Impact that when I got mine I was really disappointed in the blemish on the breech, just had some kind of stain.

I shot the .30 Silver Impact that was in my hands anyway, and it was a tack driver out of the box. I've shot thousands of pellets down it, only thing I ever did was the hammer spring adjustment and ended up putting it back were it was. It's done 175yds of Long Ranger, it consistently trims golf tees at 50yds. If I'm doing my part it can punch the center out of bulls at 75yds w/ complete consistency. It's my never miss gun. I have to do my part, no question, but it's pretty easy to make very consistent shots.

I do have an Athlon Helos FFP scope, which IMHO is the cream of the bargain crop. It's no Vortex/Nikon, but I really like it. Mil of course.

It's only pushing 830-840 fps w/ a 50gr so I've contacted Ernest and he's got a whole host of upgrades that will be on the market soon. Claims of 950fps w/ the same pellet and no more air use (I get 2 side shot mags on 1 fill.)

I am VERY happy with my Impact. I have a bunch of nice stuff and the Impact is by far my favorite.

It has developed a slight leak lately that I need to fix. I guess that happens after 10+ tins of pellets. Peeps are saying the Breech Seal and it's like 1 2x2x1 o-ring to fix and a ten minute job.

I just wanted to throw out positive feedback since so many complain about their Impacts. Figured it needed some luv.