• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact or edgun leshiy

I have both and use then for totally different purposes. Leshiy for me is the super silent out the back door pest eraser. I have shot the leshiy out to 100 yards and it will perform, for me though its ideal for those need a quick shot on a problem critter. Impact is awesome but not as small like Leshiy. If I had to own only one of them it would be the Impact.Ā 

Yes, completely different guns. Impact just starts shooting @ 75 yds. Leshiy ends pretty much before that. Both pricey for what you get. Have both.

It seems to me some of the users has completely diffrent oppinion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KSE1exhuVs

He has a lot of video on his chanal with long distance shooting with Leshiy. Gun cannot shoot itself, it needs an adequate shooter as well...

Reactions: Hepotter
It's difficult to compare the Leshiy with any other airgun, because there's no other gun like it on the market.

It's a very uniqueĀ gun for people who like small, powerful, simple answers for their shooting needs.

Some might swear at it, some will swear by it...everyone's mileage varies on personal tastes!

Kindly 'Ol UncleĀ 

"...if Ed sent me one, I wouldn't send it back. Oh hell no!"

Ok. I watched the video. So I took my Leshiy and sat outside for a bit to see if I could take a shot over 100 yards. Well I was surprised but I took a pigeon at 121 yards. This was with a .22 pollymag. I usually reach for my Vulacn in.25. I figured I would give it a shot.

Leshiy is the gun I almost use everyday. Iā€™m not surprised when you took a pigeon at 121 yards because I have taken some starlings at 115-120 yardsĀ ... My Cricket usually takes placeĀ at long range 100+ yards but Leshiy is not bad at all even though with .177 calĀ 

I couldnā€™t compare between Leshiy and Fx Impact ... but buying Leshiy is the best decision I have made ...

Kenny,

Ok. I watched the video. So I took my Leshiy and sat outside for a bit to see if I could take a shot over 100 yards. Well I was surprised but I took a pigeon at 121 yards. This was with a .22 pollymag. I usually reach for my Vulacn in.25. I figured I would give it a shot.

Leshiy is the gun I almost use everyday. Iā€™m not surprised when you took a pigeon at 121 yards because I have taken some starlings at 115-120 yardsĀ ... My Cricket usually takes placeĀ at long range 100+ yards but Leshiy is not bad at all even though with .177 calĀ 

I couldnā€™t compare between Leshiy and Fx Impact ... but buying Leshiy is the best decision I have made ...

Kenny,

I will have to agree that I also find myself reaching for my Leshiy over my others. I know for some that it being a single loader makes is a no go. Personally I like the design. It makes it easy to check and see if there is already a pellet loaded. With my bolt airguns. it can be a guessing game. I put a coin on the pellet tin to remind myself to prevent me from double loading (I use single shot trays when shooting around the house). With the Leshiy I just crack it open and take a look if its not already folded. It really is a great little airgun.Ā