• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact not holding air

Omarlaa25, if it's taking a long time to remove the bottle that might be allowing the pressure in the gun time and a chance to bleed off as well. You might try removing the bottle faster and see if that makes a difference. If not, I don't think its a big deal since you have to bleed that air off most of the time anyway. I know some Royales will de-pressure the plenum space and some don't. I've owned two Royales, one would and the other wouldn't.
Jimmy

"jking"Omarlaa25, if it's taking a long time to remove the bottle that might be allowing the pressure in the gun time and a chance to bleed off as well. You might try removing the bottle faster and see if that makes a difference. If not, I don't think its a big deal since you have to bleed that air off most of the time anyway. I know some Royales will de-pressure the plenum space and some don't. I've owned two Royales, one would and the other wouldn't.
Jimmy
Thanks jking this calmed me down