• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact next mod challenge!

I am wondering who is going to be the first person to modify an impact with the Mavericks first regulator. I’m wondering if the maverick regulator bottle unit could be screwed on to the Impact. This would give you the first stage regulator with a small accumulator section between it and the primary regulator. This would give you the ability to reduce the pressure being applied to the primary regulator. I’m sure somebody’s trying to get their hands on the first stage regulator section to see what they can do.

It’s just a thought. 

Maverick uses the same Dreamline bottle adapter which won’t fit on an impact. Waiting for a straight FX bottle adapter.

The one I linked is for the impact.....

yes, saw the thread and tempted by it BUT not a big fan of huma because I need to degas to adjust which is a huge no no for me. guess I should of been more specific, I am waiting for a FX branded version with amp regulators because I change my tunes like I change underwear.....if not more often. Hahahahaha

Huma is just repurposing a reg originally designed for Krals and other metric bottle guns. If they want to do it right, they need to update it with the appropriate FX style fitting on the intake side. This would allow the user to leave the FX valve in his bottle and take it off without totally degassing. I wonder how many of these repurposed regs they sold already due to the latest dual reg craze that might be starting. 

Huma is just repurposing a reg originally designed for Krals and other metric bottle guns. If they want to do it right, they need to update it with the appropriate FX style fitting on the intake side. This would allow the user to leave the FX valve in his bottle and take it off without totally degassing. I wonder how many of these repurposed regs they sold already due to the latest dual reg craze that might be starting.

Τottaly agree !

A bad OEM reg remains bad even at 150 bar from second reg