• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact modified shroud

"Jackman"Hi all, does anyone know if the fixed/stackable shroud is available when ordering FX Impact from AOA? Or how to change the telescopic to the stackable ones? I really prefer the fixed ones also I think they are more effective! Thanx.
I called AOA a few weeks back and asked them about it. They said that the Wildcat stackable shroud does NOT fit the Impact.

Contact Neil Clague. He can make one for you to go on the end of the factory shroud. 

JackmanThanks for the info gan1hck! I assume the shroud that Ted (Ted's holdover) uses for his Impact will not be available?

When I was at Precision Airguns picking up my Impact (only 30 min from me) Jim mentioned something about they may release it because there is so much interest..?? IIRC

You can buy the Adaptor I think, I am new to the high end PCP world as I am a high end center fire guy.

Who is Neil Clague and How do I contact him?

"FXSHOOTER"
"Jackman"Thanks for the info gan1hck! I assume the shroud that Ted (Ted's holdover) uses for his Impact will not be available?

When I was at Precision Airguns picking up my Impact (only 30 min from me) Jim mentioned something about they may release it because there is so much interest..?? IIRC

You can buy the Adaptor I think, I am new to the high end PCP world as I am a high end center fire guy.

Who is Neil Clague and How do I contact him?

http://petersoncorner.com/clague/default.htm