• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact magazine and slugs

Hi I have a question is there any way to fit the slugs in the magazine without they going sideways? thats the problem that I have, The pin probe is hitting the black plastic in the magazine and doesn’t go in I have to remove the magazine and then shoot the slug..when I remove the magazine I have to shave the back of the slug that causes loss of accuracy here is a picture 8 shots one out because the problem..
A3336319-3B56-4C27-8E91-387CC34A68AE.1613416884.jpeg
B6F17A91-B9EB-4B5F-BBA4-36D8A9A486CC.1613416886.jpeg

Orion makes some great stuff, no doubt about it. However, if you want to fix the problem yourself, there is a fix that works great. Nathan (GlemChally) came up with a fix that uses a little dab of glue, epoxy, silicone or whatever to center the slugs in the magazine. Look up his posts and you’ll find it. It’s quick and easy and works perfectly. I did it to all of my magazines and they all work perfect now with all slugs, large and small. Great job Nathan!

Stoti

Orion makes some great stuff, no doubt about it. However, if you want to fix the problem yourself, there is a fix that works great. Nathan (GlemChally) came up with a fix that uses a little dab of glue, epoxy, silicone or whatever to center the slugs in the magazine. Look up his posts and you’ll find it. It’s quick and easy and works perfectly. I did it to all of my magazines and they all work perfect now with all slugs, large and small. Great job Nathan!

Stoti

Thank you. I’ll do that 

I just got a new sideshot magazine and noticed slugs fit better vs the one that came with my rifle. Now, can't say if it's just a manufacturing tolerance thing...but the cassette in the new one is slightly larger. Even the tiny 20.3 gr Howlers don't move around in the new one.

I’m lefty. Do you think that big magazine it’s going to interfere with my cheek