• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx impact m4

From my perspective (I worked in NPD many several years) ... there will be no M4, but a new maybe prallel line.
Just watch what changes = evolution was from MK1 to MK2 to M3. The Maverick was a MidYear product to fill some gaps for lower budget.
And what you see today that is missing from the airgun that the 3rd party aftermarket is already not covering?
Power increase? Nah, that is easier DIY, and also - what-for? The (power) limits today not in the gun anymore but in the projectile.

I don't get the Apple comparison that's on a one year cycle. That DO NOT allow you to fix your own device, and don't supply or even allow you to buy parts directly from them or resellers. Basically the opposite of FX. It sounds cute though so I guess that's why it's said.

In the case of the impact it's the same popular model that's evolved for 7 years. Get over it.

Last edited:
I don't get the Apple comparison that's on a one year cycle. That DO NOT allow you to fix your own device, and don't supply or even allow you to buy parts directly from them or resellers. Basically the opposite of FX. It sounds cute though so I guess that's why it's said.

In the case of the impact it's the same popular model that's evolved for 7 years. Get over it.
People like Apple so I don't think it's a negative comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: bigHUN

It was just a joke ;) I don't really care about FX guns so I don't really follow what happens.

But I do think that people that buy used are pretty happy when manufacturers keep introducing new models.

Reactions: FelixS
But if it was really like Apple, then FX would have to release an update to slow your current airgun down to 80%....... LOL
People like the control issues of Apple. Oh want music on your phone? Buy it from us or nothing else. Want to fix your own device? Nope sorry, gotta go to the "genius" bar. People who repair devices are lobbying the government for the "right to repair". Theyve built things into the phone that tells it if you use unauthorized parts and they won't work only because they added this system purposely.

I made the switch to Android and never looked back except to laugh. Want music on your phone? Sure do anything you like, I've no problems with dragging and dropping files onto it like a hard drive. No proprietary app needed to be the doorman that only says no. Oh bought a new device? How about we include a dongle in the box so you can plug your old phone into the new one and transfer anything you like!

But yeah some people (who don't know better) like Apple. Their big innovations died with Steve Jobs, since then it's been overpriced crap IMO. Selling phones on nostalgia. But for content creators I admit some of the Mac and Apple programs are great for them.

Reactions: yenniedn
People like the control issues of Apple. Oh want music on your phone? Buy it from us or nothing else. Want to fix your own device? Nope sorry, gotta go to the "genius" bar. People who repair devices are lobbying the government for the "right to repair". Theyve built things into the phone that tells it if you use unauthorized parts and they won't work only because they added this system purposely.

I made the switch to Android and never looked back except to laugh. Want music on your phone? Sure do anything you like, I've no problems with dragging and dropping files onto it like a hard drive. No proprietary app needed to be the doorman that only says no. Oh bought a new device? How about we include a dongle in the box so you can plug your old phone into the new one and transfer anything you like!

But yeah some people (who don't know better) like Apple. Their big innovations died with Steve Jobs, since then it's been overpriced crap IMO. Selling phones on nostalgia. But for content creators I admit some of the Mac and Apple programs are great for them.
Wholeheartedly agree...I got iPhones for the rest of my family because they don't want to use anything else. I'm purposely the only one on Android - with the main benefit being able to get forced out of the many pointless group chats because my singular green bubble messes up everyone else's iMessage circle jerk. It's been so much more peaceful since!

Reactions: Glem.Chally