• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact M3 w/ Saber Tactical Buttstock and DonnyFL Moderator - Stock case?

Anyone have a M3 with the Saber Tactical Buttstock and a DonnyFL FX Moderator? Will it fit in the stock case without remove both the buttstock and moderator? I dont mind cutting the foam but dont want to have to dismantle everything before/after I shoot. 

Also, does anyone use the Saber Tactical Field Monopod on the Bench? Is is sufficiently stable enough? I dont need the horizontal adjustment of the Bench version of the monopod and was wondering if I could save a few bucks with the field version

Thanks

Here is a pic of my .25 700 M3 in the case with the FX stock, not much room to spare.

IMG_20210928_2252016512.1632887829.jpg

Dapakers, Thanks for the picture.

Wederson, Yea, I have the 600mm barrel and the FX DonnyFL on there and the clearance is similar to what I see in Dapackers picture. I'd prefer not to dismantle each time or remove the moderator, or loose the use of the case. There may be some hope....

If the Saber Tactical buttstock is adjusted all the way in it may fit, but it will be close.

Or if the adjustable part can be removed by depressing the adjustment button and pulling it out (without having to remove the base), that may work.

I look forward to seeing other pictures with the buttstock in place and/or with the 600mm barrel and Moderator.

Thanks

IMG_8868.1632889594.png

Anyone have a M3 with the Saber Tactical Buttstock and a DonnyFL FX Moderator? Will it fit in the stock case without remove both the buttstock and moderator? I dont mind cutting the foam but dont want to have to dismantle everything before/after I shoot. 

Also, does anyone use the Saber Tactical Field Monopod on the Bench? Is is sufficiently stable enough? I dont need the horizontal adjustment of the Bench version of the monopod and was wondering if I could save a few bucks with the field version

Thanks

The field monopod is stable enough. If you have a bipod which pans left to right you don’t need the left to right adjustment which the other benchrest version offers.