Tuning Fx impact leak

"Eddy1840"
006db5f91c9beab043584566353646ba.jpg
Teflon tape didn't stop the leak what should i do now
Eddy,,,,Did you changed the 2x1 mm oring I told you as Ernest show in his video ?

I don't know, but I have to ask, there are right ways to apply Teton tape. While in the navy I use to give this apprentice training to new sailors -- 95% of them never knew the right way or never done it.

when applying the tape you have to coil the end tape CCW on the screw -- by doing this the end will tighten around the screw when threaded , if not it will unravel,

apply tape over lapping the 1st thread

when applying tape the1st time you have to test if enough layer to get the right resistance between the screw and the body screw to much it will unravel to little my not work. At most 2 layer.

I removed that screw so many time on so many impact, all of them are loose to remove not one blew air.

so please confirm the leak, I would apply spit to cover the hole and take a shot while gun is upside down like on the photo. There are so many place that blows air in that action.

did you completely disassembled the action before??? if so did it leak prior to disassembly???

this getting to long, PM me your # and will call you.

"GQ"Also, that would be interesting to know if he can still feel air when he shoot pellets.
It happen to me. Air out of this hole without pellet shot and no air when I shoot a pellet.

well that would happen, if the oring on the action body near the mag blows it would feel it was coming from the set screw they are so close together. there are 7 seal in that area it's hard to pinpoint just texting back and forth

"sniperlabyo"
"GQ"Also, that would be interesting to know if he can still feel air when he shoot pellets.
It happen to me. Air out of this hole without pellet shot and no air when I shoot a pellet.

well that would happen, if the oring on the action body near the mag blows it would feel it was coming from the set screw they are so close together. there are 7 seal in that area it's hard to pinpoint just texting back and forth
Just hope we can help him.