Tuning Fx impact leak

Hallo all..

I have an .177 impact fac. 

I have had the same leak and have replaced all B29 o rings, the small B28 did not seem to fail so no replace. I have been putting som silicone oil on the outside and no air did come out. 

My gun is not leaking anymore, but the gun is loosing accuracy. When a hooting 21 shoots the fist 8 shoots is spot on.. then pellets starts to drop 1 - 2,5 cm.

Can this be the valve seat?? I did not tjek it. 

Sorry for my poor English 

5dd51c6466be1c688edc0ac0d4267bd2.jpg

Hi everyone, I recently purchased the Sekhmet digital gauge and it appears to be the business out the box, I like the build quality, the weight and it’s pretty easy to use. The packaging perfect. I’ve ordered a wika black tactical cover for it which has arrived and pretty sure this will fit. However I’m having issues with mine! it’s most likely not the gauge but something I’m doing wrong, I cannot for the life of my get a good seal. I’ve tried hand tight, spanner nip tight, changed the x ring for an o ring as the x ring look a bit mangled. The thread seems a little to long for me to take advantage of the supplied washer/o ring. I’m using it on an FX Maverick as the bottle fill gauge! I’m getting a pressure reading but leaving it to settle and I’ve lost 100bar overnight. I cleaned the threads of any old locktite and even tried it with some fresh locktite blue, still leaks! Please help. 

Too tight and the gauge reads zero, not tight enough and the gauge leaks. This is putting the gauge in the up right position or upside down position, I haven’t tried tighten the gauge so it’s on an angle but I don’t want that look anyway.