• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact help

Hi guys, received my Impact today but it is locked version. As i am allowed to have full power rifle here i received regular valve knob also and small brass part for which i don't know what is it. If somebody knows please help. 
1550336446_16584955985c6841be827aa6.28329709_USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1550...jpeg

I believe the regulator adjustment screw has two o-rings just like the Crown. It looks like the brass plug A24 on the schematic. There are two on the trigger block. One at the front on the left and behind the bottle adapter (you just can see the edge of it), the other is at the rear of the trigger block directly in line with the front one.

I believe the regulator adjustment screw has two o-rings just like the Crown. It looks like the brass plug A24 on the schematic. There are two on the trigger block. One at the front on the left and behind the bottle adapter (you just can see the edge of it), the other is at the rear of the trigger block directly in line with the front one.

Exactly, found on one site few minutes ago. I suppose there is no need to change that part, after valve setting knob replaced and reg raised to 140 bar i am at 280 m/s with 25 gr JSB's in 25 cal, i think it is "unlocked" now ;-)